Extend Salesforce event management capabilities
Extend your Salesforce capabilities by connecting idloom.events and turn your event registrants into Salesforce contacts.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Our cloud-based, CRM applications for sales, service, marketing, and more don’t require IT experts to set up or manage — simply log in and start connecting to customers in a whole new way.
Synchronize contacts information from idloom.events to Salesforce
idloom.events synchronizes the following information:
- Guest details, including custom fields.
- Accompanying person details.
- Company information.
- Registration details.
- Invoicing and payment details.
Synchronizations are automatically triggered on the following events:
- Notify-me (pre-registration) > Create, update, delete.
- Guest > Create, update, delete.
Collect contacts information from Salesforce to idloom.events
idloom.events can collect the following information: *
- Load participant list for restricted registration.
- Adapt registration forms content depending of guest details in Salesforce.
- Dynamically load information (like POS addresses) to populate registration forms custom fields.
* Additional configuration cost may apply.