Extend HubSpot CRM event management capabilities
Extend your HubSpot CRM capabilities by connecting idloom.events and turn your event registrants into HubSpot contacts.
Manage your pipeline and speed up your sales team with a free CRM.
Your sales team wants to sell – not fight with messy spreadsheets, cluttered inboxes, or clunky tools that slow them down.
HubSpot CRM automates the tasks salespeople hate and takes minutes to learn – not months. That means doing more deals and less data entry.
Plus, interactions are tracked automatically and deals are displayed on one dashboard for total visibility without added work.
Best of all, you can enjoy up to 1,000,000 contacts, users, and storage without any expiration date – whether you're a team of 1 or 1,000
Synchronize contacts information from idloom.events to HubSpot CRM
idloom.events synchronizes the following information:
- Guest details, including custom fields.
- Accompanying person details.
- Company information.
- Registration details.
- Invoicing and payment details.
Synchronizations are automatically triggered on the following events:
- Notify-me (pre-registration) > Create, update, delete.
- Guest > Create, update, delete.
Collect contacts information from HubSpot CRM to idloom.events
idloom.events can collect the following information: *
- Load participant list for restricted registration.
- Adapt registration forms content depending of guest details in HubSpot.
- Dynamically load information (like POS addresses) to populate registration forms custom fields.
* Additional configuration cost may apply.