What's trending...Latest news & updates from the event industry
Email campaign management
Posted Feb 27, 2020 in New releases, User guide
Create and manage email campaigns for your events
Send save the dates, invitations, reminders, etc. with idloom’s built-in email module
Do you need to send out event invitations or simply reminders to your attendees? Idloom-events lets you send customized emails to subsets of your guest lists !
How it works:
- In your backend, select “Emailing” from the left sidebar menu
- Click on “+ Add campaign” to create a new campaign
- Edit and define:
- Your campaign name (for internal use in your backend)
- Select from which event you want to load the guest list
- Select the language of the guests you want to send the campaign to (if your event is in multiple languages)
- Define the registration status of the guests in your sending list (optional)
- Define the payment status of the guests in your sending list (optional)
- Define the category(ies) to which you want to send your campaign (you can select multiple)
- Define the option(s) to which you want to send your campaign (you can select multiple)
- Edit your email subject
- Enter the email content
- Decide if you wish to add the guests’ QR code to the email (i.e. if you hadn’t sent it automatically with the confirmation email)
Your campaign is now saved in your campaign list page. To send the campaign, simply select it from the list and click on “Send”. You can also send a test to your own email (email addresses linked to the profile) before sending it out to your guests.
- To send initial event invitations, simply upload your guest list in the backend, then select “Imported / Pre-registrations” as the registration status.
- Once people register, they’ll be automatically moved from your “Imported / Pre-registrations” to your normal guest list
- All mail-merge and other customization options available in confirmation emails are also available with the emailing module.
The emails are fully branded with your profile’s colors and logo.
Emailing is available with Premium and Corporate plans. Limits do apply:
- Premium: 2500 emails per month included, then 10€/15$ per 1000 emails per month
- Corporate: 5000 emails per month included, then 10€/15$ per 1000 emails per month.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us !
The idloom-events team
Create your first Event for FREE