idloom.events is a state-of-the-art events registration platform specially designed to effortlessly manage the entire process for on-line, live and hybrid events through the automation of most processes. Event organizers can go from idea to creation of a complete multipage, multilingual event website, attendee management, payment processing, badge printing, hotel room booking, invoice generation, on-site check-in, session management, and much more in minutes.
idloom's key differentiators:
- User-friendliness - in less than an hour, anyone can master the tool without any IT background
- Unique features - multilingual settings, time zone management, track management, waiting lists, on-line event management, endless customization options… idloom offers the industry’s most advanced features
- Integrations - idloom allows for seamless synchronization with any third-party system (CRM, mailing platforms, ERP, AMS…).
Security - we guarantee our clients full confidentiality and ensure their data is protected and cannot be used by idloom or any third party.
5-star customer service - having high-performance software for managing your events is one thing, but getting advice from our consultants is what really makes a difference!
Furthermore, we guarantee our clients full confidentiality and ownership of data, and ensure this data is protected and cannot be used by idloom or any third party.
Who can leverage the platform?
- Event management companies
- Corporate event departments
- Higher educational institutions
- Independent event organizers
- Training/Program companies
Want to know more about what idloom can do for you? Check out our case studies.
- "World's Most User-Friendly Event Management Software" award by Gartner group, out of hundreds of competitors tested
- #1 and Best Overall Event management software by FitSmallBusiness
- Event Tech Award nominee
- The Best Event Management Software of 2021 by Digital.com
- Top 10 Best Event Management Software 2021 by Capterra
- Best Event Management Software by Software Advice
- 2017 Europe's most promising startup by the European Union (Ready2Go program)
Experience the registration process
Here are some examples of events that you can actually register to and test the entire registration process: example.idloom.events
And browse registration pages clients created...
Note: some of these links might stop working, as clients can at any time decide to take their events offline.
Other examples can be provided upon request, across multiple industries and types of events.
- Procter & Gamble
- DIALux (landing page with multiple events)
- BMW :
o M Fan days
o BMW arts cars exposition
- Arizona Technology Council
- Brussels Chamber of Commerce BECI (landing page)
- Houston Community College
- University of Delaware
- Washington University in St. Louis:
o Landing page
o Labor and finance conference
- Digitalisierungszentrum UAB (landing page)
- Strabag AG
- Ernst & Young
- The Economist
- European Central Bank
- Olympus (landing page)
- Hager (catalog of trainings)