What's trending...Latest news & updates from the event industry
Brand new field editor
Posted Oct 29, 2019 in News, New releases
This new release brings new powerful features to your favourite event management software
At idloom, we continuously work on improvements to existing features as well as in the development of new functionalities, without ever compromising on user experience and friendliness !
This new release brings new powerful features to your favourite event management software:
- New guest list views – filters per column, number of lines per page selection, new guest list icons...
- A complete multilingual backend, available in 5 languages – from the backend, access your account details from the top right corner menu and select your main language
- Additional filters for event landing pages and lists – define event topics (finance, healthcare, art...) and create unlimited custom tags for easy filtering in your events’ landing pages
- A brand-new field editor for your registration forms – create unlimited free fields, organize form sections, define field types (email, numerical, date...), drag and drop fields and sections, etc.
- Additional description fields for website pages and registration form items – add explanation texts for each page of your event website and display descriptions for each registration option directly in the registration forms
- Additional image upload options on websites – upload secondary cover images and specific images for each additional page on your event websites
- New text editors – even more options for creating text and putting it into form on your websites and registration forms. Embed photos, documents, etc. and create stunning websites
As well as various fixes and UX/UI improvements.
This is it for now but stay tuned as some more great stuff will be released before the end of the year!
The idloom team
Advanced registration form settings
Thanks to this advanced feature, idloom-events allows you to customize the configuration of your registration forms’ look and feel. E.g. to automatically create custom fields, populate values, translate the labels and placeholders and much more.read more
Create your first Event for FREE