What's trending...Latest news & updates from the event industry
idloom-events for Associations
Posted Jun 10, 2020 in
You’re an association organizing events on a regular basis? This is how idloom-events will help you!
Event management software tailored for associations !
From the very beginning idloom’s main focus has been on helping international associations set up and manage their events in the most efficient way possible. We have literally built features around associations’ specific needs, expressed by major associations in Brussels, Geneva, and Washington D.C. Our range of features drastically simplify associations’ work when it comes to managing events.
This page will show you how our associative clients leverage our tool to maximize their event ROI.
- Create a stunning, mobile-friendly and multi-lingual event website
- Add sections for speakers, partners, downloadable documents, information about the venue/location
- Automatically share your events on your Corporate website for perfect viewability
- Seamlessly share your events on your social media channels (optional)
Associations typically manage complex event structures: plenary sessions, breakout sessions, networking cocktails and gala dinners, etc. In addition, they generally handle registrations differently for members and non-members, as well as for the press, speakers, and other types of attendees.
- - Easily generate fully customizable registrations forms and add all the fields you need – company details, memberships and affiliations, dietary requirements, etc.
- Create the different events and sub-events, and manage registrations to each, with set quantities, different price points for members or non-members, early bird pricing, discount coupons, etc.
- Link each agenda item to locations and time slots, so that participants can seamlessly add the sessions to their calendars (in the right time zone!) and be reminded on time before any session begins
- Manage hotel bookings with multiple types of rooms and options, and control your inventory based on your block booking
- Send out automatic fully-branded confirmation emails with the summary of the registration, a QR code for easy check-in, as well as all the information
you wish to attach to the emails such as pdf documents, additional information, etc.
The content of the automatic emails differs based on the registration category (member, non-member) as well as the sessions chosen!
Seamlessly integrate idloom-events with your contact management system or CRM, and automatically identify your participants when they register. Or simply upload your contacts directly in idloom-events.
Tip: many associations automatically check their participants’ membership statuses and payments thanks to our unique registration process.
Payments and ROI monitoring
- Easily collect secured online payments with your favorite payment gateway (idloom integrates seamlessly with any payment solutions provider, and charges no commission on transactions!)
- Automatically manage unprocessed or failed payments
- Manage multiple VAT/Tax rates based on the location of your event and the origin of the participants. Idloom’s advanced VAT/Tax settings are unique in the world and allow you to comply with local tax regulations and to automatically check VAT/company numbers for their validity
- Automatically generate invoices and credit notes
- Let registrants modify their registrations if needed, so that you don’t have to be in contact with them for repetitive, non-value adding tasks (optional)
- Open waiting lists for sold out sessions.
A comprehensive statistics dashboard allows you to monitor your registrations, payments, inventory statutes, and all relevant information to ensure a perfect control over your events’ ROI.
Communicate with your delegates
Once registered, idloom-events lets you easily communicate with your participants by sending them email campaigns that can be individualized and tailored to your various participant categories and agenda items registered for.
Reminders, additional information, presentations and documents, agenda changes, etc. can be seamlessly sent to your guest list.
After your event, the system allows you to easily send out surveys and any type of communications.
Badges and On-site
- Create and edit custom badges for your various types of attendees – select the sizes and layout, add your logos and colors, QR codes, etc. Create filtered badge templates for your various types of participants (i.e. red for members, blue for press…)
- On-site, seamlessly check-in your attendees by scanning their QR codes (or by entering their names) with our proprietary check-in system, available on any mobile device
- Organize check-ins for each sub-event or sessions
- Keep track of who attended which part of your event in real time from your idloom backend and collect statistics.
Of course, all your event data can be analyzed in your backend and exported anytime in the format of your choice.
Idloom-events automates all of the time-consuming tasks of managing your events. You can now focus on the one thing that truly matters: concentrate on the event itself and make sure it’s a success!
Relax, and let idloom-events work for you !
Don’t take our word for it – here’s an example of an event website to which you can actually register and test the process for yourself
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information or a live demo.
Examples of clients using our system in this manner can be provided to you upon request.
The idloom team.
Create your first Event for FREE