We are looking for an Frontend Developer to work within the product development team. The front-end developer works with the back-end team and the account managers to create new features and products.
What does an Frontend Developer do?
Frontend Developer's responsibilities include brainstorming with Product Managers, Designers, and Backend Engineers to conceptualise and build new user-facing features in web applications and existing platforms. More specifically:
- Develop and implement tests to ensure quality, performance and scalability of the application.
- Build reusable code for future use and define their long-term health.
- Customize websites according to clients' requirements.
- Improve existing software functionalities.
- Integrate new functionalities in a very intuitive way (UI/UX).
- Assist the support and operations’ teams team in triaging and resolving issues.
If you are have valuable experience in these areas of work, we’d like to meet you!
- Positive, enthusiastic and cooperative behaviour in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department.
- Team player, ensuring good relationships within the team and within the company regardless of the hierarchy.
- Empathic, good listener.
- Holistic perspective and 360° vision of the job and the company model (no silo view).
- Good communicator.
- Autonomous, willing to learn, ability to take initiative (proactiveness).
- Reliable, high sense of confidentiality.
- Trustworthy and transparent.
- ‘Getting things done’ spirit, go-getter attitude.
- Comfortable in international environments.
- Creative, solutions-oriented and invest in the quality of work
- Native French speaker with professional proficiency in English
- Experienced: 3 years
- Vue.js 3 Framework mandatory or equivalent (ReactJS, Angular, …)
- An interest in UI design and UX
- Knowledge of PHP is an asset (not be developing in PHP but some basic knowledge is a plus, as you will be working in a PHP environment)
- Solid understanding of cross browser capabilities and web standards
What we offer?
- Full-time contract with flexible working hours
- A competitive and attractive remuneration package according to your career path and experience
- Yearly bonus based on team and company performances
- Brand new 500 m2 offices in an eco-friendly environment (Waterloo Office Park)
- A key moment to join a growing startup
- An entrepreneurial framework with a lot of responsibilities and autonomy
- A passionate, inclusive and diverse team of motivated experts to join
- Lots of afterwork activities, team buildings and fun all year round!
Send us your resume
Applying for this job means sending us your resume and a motivational introduction of yourself in electronic format via Linkedin or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org