idloom joins the new association's Steering Committee
Idloom is happy to join as a Patron Member the Steering Committee of a new industry association: MESA (Meetings & Events Support Association). Sébastien Braun, CEO, will represent the company on the committee.
MESA aims to provide a supportive and collaborative environment where suppliers to the events industry can network, share ideas and learn from each other.
Its vision is, “To grow a close-knit community where members can face challenges together in an ever-changing events industry” and the association is built on these shared values:
- Guidance: We provide help, support, and advice to each other
- Collaboration: We build close connections, collaborating on different projects
- Respect: We show consideration to each other
- Innovation: We love events and innovation within our industry
- Networking: We increase our network with introductions for our fellow members
Idloom has participated in the creation of the association since its inception in 2020, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, alongside its founding members.
Today, MESA uses all Idloom technologies. Idloom-events is used for the management of events and the registration of new members, but also for the website. Idloom-wall is used as a communication and networking platform by all members of the association.
Read more about the Meetings and Events Support Association here.