PHP developer“If you don’t have time for the small things, you won’t have time for the big things.” – Richard Branson
PHP developer - Brussels area
Posted Jun 22, 2020 in
Idloom is looking for a PHP developer in Waterloo - Belgium to reinforce the idloom-events development team and support customers’ development projects.
idloom is looking for a PHP developer in Waterloo - Belgium to reinforce the idloom-events development team and support customers’ development projects.
We are always on the lookout for people who are curious, inventive, and solution oriented. In our work we aim to be smart, humble and collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, be sure to contact us!
What does a PHP developer do?
As a back-end PHP developer within the product development team, you will work with the front-end and back-end team to create new features and products.
Like every member of the team, we are counting on you to unleash your curiosity and creativity, not only to develop applications according to the highest industry standards, but also to surprise our customers with the intelligence and ease of use of our applications.
- You'll brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, and Frontend Engineers to conceptualize and build new features for our large (and growing!) user base.
- You’ll actively own features or systems and define their long-term health, while also improving the health of surrounding systems.
- You'll assist our support team and operations team in triaging and resolving production issues.
- You’ll develop and implement tests to ensure quality, performance and scalability of our application.
- You have a good knowledge of PHP, Laravel or Symfony and possibly React or VueJS.
- You are creative, solution-oriented and invested in the quality of what you create.
- You have good communication skills and you enjoy working in a team.
- You’re passionate and you want to join a team invested in what they do.
What we offer
An attractive working environment with amazing people in a fast-growing company. A competitive salary package and bonuses based on team and company performances.
Send us your resume
Applying for this job means sending us your resume and cover letter in electronic format at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org