What's trending...Latest news & updates from the event industry
DIY-badging during Covid
Posted Nov 17, 2020 in News
Organize badging without any staff on site
Ultra-portable live-badging solution connected to idloom-events
Events will likely be smaller in size and involve less attendee travel for the foreseeable future. In these unprecedented times, we’re continuously looking to bring out new solutions to maximize attendee participation, meaning minimizing the amount of staff required to run your events.
With that goal in mind, our partner Fielddrive brought out a brand new badging solution allowing you to organize your events without any staff on site !
The new self-badging solution provides ultimate flexibility for event planners under Covid times, and beyond.
A portable DIY-badging solution connected to your registration platform will allow you to support touchless check-in and event formats like internal trainings, executive meetings, client showcases etc... at reduced cost.
Mobility, ease of use, and efficiency are key:
- import attendees with excel or connect to any registration platform
- design your badge easily with your own artwork
- print on PVC plastic, or sustainable paper badges, even butterfly
- check-in up to 200 attendees per hour, in self check-in mode
- multiple options, providing amazing onsite flexibility to greet your guests
- carry-case included so that you can take Badgebox anywhere with you!
For more information and special pricing contact us at email@example.com !
Good luck with your future events !
The idloom team
Create your first Event for FREE